I've been working with Louisa for about 4 months now and I simply can't imagine how I managed before she came along. She has a vast amount of experience, patience, resilience, good humour and a very positive outlook.
Here's the top 10 reasons I recommend Louisa:
1) The speed with which she picked up the nuances of my work was impressive and was not straightforward, given the multiple associate and own brand relationships involved. This meant that we've had a productive relationship from get go.
2) I am made to feel that she cares deeply about getting it right for me and my clients. She always takes time to ask if not absolutely clear.
3) She knows the business of organising my business inside out. She is always making suggestions of improvement and has transformed systems, processes and my approach to time management. It's not only me that benefits from this new way of working.
4) She does the stuff I don't like doing and is exceptional at it. As a coach, I'd much rather be coaching or developing myself to be a better coach. Louisa gets this 100% and is superbly patient when trying to update my way of working for the 21st century. I am happier as a result - I don't have to spend endless hours pulling my hair out scheduling and organising stuff.
5) She has created more time for ME despite these last 4 months being the busiest since I set up. Managing self-care as a business owner is so important.
6) I trust her implicitly with my clients, many of whom are going through significant transitions (emotional and physical) - her communications are always sensitive, clear and provide confidence.
7) She is fun to be with, kind, warm and has a human touch. These traits are essential to me, and in fact were the main reason she won my business to start with. We're at work for a large percentage of our lives - she makes the time fly in a good way.
8) I am made to feel like THE most important client while we are working together - this is quite a skill given Louisa balances and juggles multiple client needs.
9) Nothing phases Louisa. She manages my constantly changing diary like water off a duck's back- way ahead of time and always with a smile.
10) She's a great mentor: I have learned about new CRM systems, the best way to set up and use our shared drive, and her approach to LinkedIn marketing is impressive. I learn something new weekly!
Louisa: You're a star - thank you for making my business run more smoothly and for making my life happier, calmer and more fulfilling as a result.
I was always hesitant to work with a VA. You need to find someone professional and trustworthy before you can let them in to help you push your business forward.
Louisa is that person and she offers far more than what a normal VA would. She's good at business strategy, is smart and insightful and works in an open and honest way. She's also extremely helpful to others and gets on with her job with plenty of good humour. I also appreciate that Louisa speaks her mind when the time's right.
If you need a great VA, you've just found her.
I recently started working with Louisa as my virtual assistant on an ad hoc basis and the first task I entrusted her with was finding a nice place to have Christmas lunch in Amsterdam within a fairly tight timescale.
Louisa came up with a number of different options and was available to assist with further questions and clarifications when needed. Her whole service, friendliness and professionalism were first class and the location that we finally settled on proved to be excellent.
Louisa's VA support was invaluable in the closing stages of writing my book, providing an extra pair of hands to help with the long and detailed task of obtaining sign off for multiple references and quotes. Louisa was thorough, professional and went above and beyond what I asked of her, keeping me in the loop at all times so that I could concentrate on finalising other aspects of the project and my day to day coaching business. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Louisa as a Virtual Assistant.
Life and Mindset Coach, Author and Speaker
Louisa provided an excellent service coordinating meetings with my clients and contacts.
Independent Financial Advisor
Louisa from Workflow VA is our immediate go to when we need to depend on someone to do a good job with our outsourcing and go the extra mile while doing it.
Outsourcing work hasn’t always been an easy quest for us, as in the past we’ve been given back work from others that hasn’t been up to standard. However, outsourcing work to Louisa is easy as she’s thorough, reliable and you always get more than just the work you asked for. She gives you suggestions and nuggets of information that either helps you personally or your business in general.
We appreciate her conscientious approach before starting a project, whereby she gets a good understanding of the task in hand before commencing and regularly keeps you updated on progress without having to chase her.
At Wellbeing Umbrella we see Louisa as part of our team and wouldn’t be able to free up so much time to work on other parts of our business if it wasn’t for her. We truly are grateful for her friendly, but professional approach and the difference her input has made to the efficiency within our business.
Copyright © 2019 Workflow Virtual Assistant - All Rights Reserved.
Information Commissioner's Office Registration: ZA316343 | Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance through Markel